We’re in search for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team! All interested applicants can view more information and apply directly through the link below:
ABOUT MAESTRO FILMWORKS:
Founded in 2005, Maestro Filmworks is an independent and minority owned, Emmy award winning video production company based in Philadelphia.
Our mission is to be the trusted storytellers that shine a light on stories that need to be told, doing so with the brightest and most creative talent, for the world’s top brands and companies.
Our vision is to be the leading advocates for sustainable careers and lifestyles in the film industry in order to enable our people to make an impact in their communities.
Our ethos is to approach our work with a focus on diversity and inclusion, ensuring that we are intentional in empowering and employing members of marginalized communities in our industry.
Start date: Spring 2022 | The Executive Assistant oversees and implements administrative systems and procedures in the office and supports multiple departments within the organization.
- Full time, Salaried | Manager level
- Benefits include: Paid time off, holidays, Health & Dental/Vision coverage, 401k with matching, Learning & Development, Paid paternity/maternity leave
- handling and routing all incoming inquiries
- managing existing office systems; including clerical duties
- assisting in execution of marketing campaigns
- resolves administrative issues preparing reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- being a source of general procedural information to all staff
- maintaining and anticipating needs for supplies inventory
- scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- assisting in the planning and coordination of events and workshops
- managing calendar and communications for Executive Producer
- contributing and assisting with social media campaigns
- daily upkeep of office and studio
- 1-2 years experience in office environment
- extensive knowledge of all aspects of film & video production
TRAITS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- light project management skills
- organization and efficiency