We’re in search for a Video Transfer Technician to join our growing team! All interested applicants can view more information and apply directly through the link below:
ABOUT MAESTRO FILMWORKS:
Founded in 2005, Maestro Filmworks is an independent and minority owned, Emmy award winning video production company based in Philadelphia.
Our mission is to be the trusted storytellers that shine a light on stories that need to be told, doing so with the brightest and most creative talent, for the world’s top brands and companies.
Our vision is to be the leading advocates for sustainable careers and lifestyles in the film industry in order to enable our people to make an impact in their communities.
Our ethos is to approach our work with a focus on diversity and inclusion, ensuring that we are intentional in empowering and employing members of marginalized communities in our industry.
Start date: ASAP. The Video Transfer Technician will be responsible for transferring and digitizing legacy video tape formats, including but not limited to VHS, MiniDV, HDV, HDCAM, Betamax, for usage in documentary and corporate/commercial projects.
- Contract / Hourly / Entry Level
- digitizing legacy video tape formats
- managing and entry of digital assets into database
- a degree in film & TV preferred
- knowledge in post-production formats, codecs, both digital and analog
- knowledge of Adobe Premiere CC and Media Encoder
- proficiency in technical trouble shooting of hardware and software
TRAITS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- problem solver and trouble shooter
- technical video knowledge