We’re in search for a Senior Video Producer / Production Manager to join our growing team! All interested applicants can view more information and apply directly through the link below:
ABOUT MAESTRO FILMWORKS:
Founded in 2005, Maestro Filmworks is an independent and minority owned, Emmy award winning video production company based in Philadelphia.
Our mission is to be the trusted storytellers that shine a light on stories that need to be told, doing so with the brightest and most creative talent, for the world’s top brands and companies.
Our vision is to be the leading advocates for sustainable careers and lifestyles in the film industry in order to enable our people to make an impact in their communities.
Our ethos is to approach our work with a focus on diversity and inclusion, ensuring that we are intentional in empowering and employing members of marginalized communities in our industry.
The Senior Producer / Production Manager will manage all aspects of live action video production, including but not limited to operations, client interaction and project & team management.
- Full time, Salaried | Manager level
- Benefits include: Paid time off, holidays, Health & Dental/Vision coverage, 401k with matching, Learning & Development, Paid paternity/maternity leave
- building, fortifying, and enforcing departmental systems
- managing staff producers and production personnel
- staffing & scheduling of freelance crew for shoots
- planning and organizing production schedules
- assessing project and resource requirements
- estimating, negotiating and drafting budgets and proposals with clients
- assisting in sales process with new and current accounts
- managing the planning and purchasing of equipment
- driving professional development of direct reports
- scouting, evaluating and hiring future talent
- continually evaluating systems for best practices
- at least 5 years experience in production environment
- at least 5 years experience working with advertising agency clients and campaigns
- at least 2 years experience managing direct reports
- extensive knowledge of all aspects of film & video production
TRAITS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- strong leadership skills
- high EQ
- technical and creative knowledge in field of production
- project management skills
- multitasking and juggling deadlines
- teamwork and communication
- organization and efficiency